Business Law And Real Estate Counsel For Your Legal Needs
Andrew Schick is an associate attorney with The Angell Law Firm. A graduate of the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, Texas, Mr. Schick has been admitted to practice law in both California and Texas.
At The Angell Law Firm, Mr. Schick has developed a specialized knowledge of business formation, including LLC's and S Corporations, business licensing, partner and shareholder dispute resolution, and civil litigation. Mr. Schick also assists The Angell Law Firm's various clients with contract drafting, contract review, and contract negotiation.
Before joining The Angell Law Firm, Mr. Schick served as a post-graduate legal fellow for the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers' Compensation. During law school, Mr. Schick interned for the Honorable Jane Bland of the Texas Court of Appeals, as well as the Honorable Xavier Rodriguez of the Western District of Texas. Mr. Schick has also served as a deputy legislative director for Texas State Representative Ryan Guillen, as a research assistant for Professor Angela Littwin, and as a member of the Texas Review of Litigation Law Journal and the Texas International Law Journal.
Mr. Schick is a native of Southern California, who has found a permanent home in the Lamorinda area of the East Bay. In his free time, Mr. Schick enjoys watching sports, exercising, and traveling - he hopes to visit all 50 states someday.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Economics
- Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation, Post-Graduate Legal Fellow
- The Honorable Jane Bland of the Texas Court of Appeals, Intern
- The Honorable Xavier Rodriguez of the Western District of Texas, Intern
- Texas House of Representatives, Deputy Legislative Director for Representative Ryan Guillen