Guidance For The Complexities Of Real Estate
Real estate matters are complicated and fraught with legal pitfalls. California’s real property code is a maze of regulations with many nuances. The parties on each side of the equation have conflicting interests and much invested, which creates or fuels disputes.
The real estate attorneys of The Angell Law Firm, P.C., can help you make sense of it all, to protect your interests in property transactions and legal disputes. We handle residential and commercial real estate law throughout Contra Costa County, representing homeowners, businesses, real estate investors, landlords, tenants, homeowners associations and other parties. Call us at 925-951-0796 to discuss your issue.
Comprehensive Services In Real Estate Law
Real estate is a major focus of our law practice. Our attorneys are well-versed in the law from shepherding thousands of transactions and court cases over the years. We can capably address virtually anything in the field of real property law, including:
- Buying or selling a home, from purchase agreement to closing
- Purchase or sale of commercial real estate, including investment properties
- Residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Foreclosure and unlawful detainer (eviction)
- Commercial leases and commercial tenant disputes
- Fraud, nondisclosure and breach of contract
- Advising and drafting easements
- Disputes over boundaries or easements
- Generational transfers of real estate
- Construction contracts and mechanic’s liens
- Lawsuits against real estate brokers
- Assistance with real estate financing
- Neighbor disputes
Protecting Your Interests
At The Angell Law Firm, P.C., we believe in building relationships with our clients. We value our many repeat customers and frequent referrals from their friends, family and business associates. Our attorneys believe in educating our clients about the law and their rights so that they understand the risks and make informed decisions when investing in property or engaging in litigation.
We can guide you through the legal process and conduct the due diligence so that you have the confidence that your interests are protected. To arrange a consultation about your real estate matter, big or small, call our Lafayette law office at 925-951-0796 or use our online contact form.